Price: 800,000 vnd / person.
Time / Departure from: Daily from Hoi An. From 8.30 am – 1.00 pm and From 2:00 pm – 6:30 pm.
Summary: Rice is the staple diet in many Asian countries, especially in Vietnam. Perhaps, you have seen rice growing in most of Asian rice paddy fields. However, you do not know the sequence of rice cultivation in Vietnam. It is still secret know how for the western tourists. That is the reason why We would love to organize the Wet Rice Growing Tour for you with the main purpose is that instruct you how to cultivate rice in the fields and also help you experience the hard works of Vietnamese farmers. We are sure this tour will make your trip an extremely memorable experience.
- Picking up guest at hotel by bicycle. Starting biking to the countryside throughout beautiful arrow roads, rice paddle field, old temple, water palm forests, enjoy the fresh air with the nature.
- Meeting local farmers, talking with them and share about their local farming, experience daily life,
- Listening to the tour guide introduced and explained about the process of the wet rice how to grow it.
- Starting the farming works to learn how to grow wet rice with buffalo plough, how to use agricultural water system.
- Transplanting baby wet rice at the rice paddle field. Enjoy riding with water buffalo at the rice farm.
- After rice farming introduction is completed you are offered to join in special bamboo Basket boat on Cua Dai river, exploring the Seven hecta water palm forest, learn how to catch purple crabs..
- Taking part in a cooking,learn how to make traditional rice milk and having superb lunch with local food at the local family ( Mr Cu’s home ). This will be a true experience of the trip.
- Tour end, tour guide drop you off back to the hotel.
Tour Package Included:
- Hoi An local lunch or dinner (afternoon tour).
- Cold water, wet tissue.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Pick up & drop off at hotel.
Tour price: ( Private group only )
|From 2 to 4 People||950,000 VND / 1 Person|
|From 5 to 7 Peeople||890,000 VND / 1 Person|
|From 8 to 10 People Up||750.000 VND / 1 Person|
Morning tour: from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm.
Afternoon tour: from 2:00 pm to 6:30 pm.