- Tour guide pick up you at the hotel in Hoi An then get to Thu Bon wharf on Bach Dang street near Hoi An central market.
- Joining a boat cruise along the major branch of the lower section of Thu Bon river, enjoy the beautiful Sunset along both banks of this river where you watch many boats bobbing on the waters, local fishermen are on their daily work of catching fishes, mussel,. After that, we will cross Cua Dai estuary where the river meet the sea, going up to the Cua Dai river and heading for Bay Mau nipa (water coconut palm forest) grove where you can discover the daily life of the local fisherman there.
- Catch a Bamboo basket boat trip into water coconut palm forest with local fisherman
- Explore the water palm coconut paradise. Learning and sharing fishing experience with local fishermen by catching fish and purple crabs, make souuvenirs with palm leaves.
- Get to know more about Vietnamese–American war, interesting & true stories happened during the war time.
- Having lunch or at the local home ( Mr Cu’s home), learn how to make fresh rice milk and cook traditional Hoi An pancake (Banh Xeo).
- After an unforgetable dinner tour guide will return you back to hotel by car.
Tour Package Included:
- Hoi An traditional dinner.
- Cold water, tissue.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Boat and basket boat.
- Pick up & drop off at hotel.
- Entrance fee ticket.
1/ Group tour: 650,000vnd/person, kid from 5-11years olds is half of adult, kid under 5years is free
2/ Private tour:
|From 2 to 4 Persons||800,000 VND / 1 Person|
|From 5 to 7 Persons||740,000 VND / 1 Person|
|From 8 to 10 Persons Up||680,000 VND / 1 Person|
- Children under 5 F.O.C & from 5-11 half of price
- Minimum 2 persons & maximum on request
Tour time: from 3:00 pm to 6:30 pm.